GREAT INVESTMENT in "The Mark"
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Be smart and invest in THIS FAST GROWING SUBURB that has it all. Train station, buses, restaurants, cafes and the convenience of Woolworths all just minutes away. Short walk into the city.
- Bright open plan living area
- Closed off large bedroom with b/in and window
- High floor to ceiling glass
- Glassed sun room with views
- Sleek open kitchen with stone benchtops
- Luxurious bathroom with quality fittings
- Ducted air conditioning, internal laundry
- Secure building with 24-hour concierge
- 2m2 storeroom in basement
- Fitness centre with pool, gymnasium and spa, rooftop BBQ area
- 16th floor, pets allowed
- Short walk to Central Station and buses
- 2 minutes to 'Spice Alley' Eat Street, food court and convenient Woolworths
- Currently tenanted until November 2017. Rent $640p/w
- Great Superannuation investment with major grown ahead
Outgoings per quarter (approx.):
- Strata Levy: $1,447 per quarter
- Council Rates $250 per quarter (approx.)
- Water Rates $250 per quarter (approx.)
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.