Getting to know Amy ...
1. What makes you laugh the most?
Ricky Gervais stand up comedy.. he is the funniest man alive !
2. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Laying on the Beach, with a cocktail in hand, soaking up the sun
3. What is your favourite thing about your career?
I love that everyday is different, and the fact that i get to work with my family everyday is a massive bonus. We make a great team.
4. What is your favourite holiday destination?
This question is tough. I have so many favourites. I'd have to say Berlin Germany was such a cool city. Definiately up there with one of my favourites.
5. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
Bear Grylls. At least i know he will keep us alive
6. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
The 1920's have always fascinated me. The dancing, the dressing, the lifestyle. I'd love to see it all.
7. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
Seth Maclarane and Ricky Gervais for the laughs and my grandparents, because I miss them so much.
8. What's your favourite family recipe?
My grandma used to make the best profiteroles, from scratch. We now make them every Christmas. She was the best cook, and has passed down some amazing recipes which we now use all the time.
9. What is your favourite book to read?
The Art of Happiness - Dalai Lama
10. Who is your hero?
My Mum, hands down the strongest woman i know. She raised my sister and I by herself and has always worked so hard to provide for us. She is selfless, not only to her family but to anyone she meets.
- 2021 - 10 Year Service Award