Getting to know Dom...
1. What makes you laugh the most?
I would have to say comedy that doesn't make any sense.
2. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
A nice relaxing cafe breakfast with my partner then meeting up with friends for either sports or anight out/in
3. What is your favourite thing about your career?
The people, whether it be work colleagues or meeting people on the job
4. What is your favourite holiday destination?
Down the South Coast, a little place called Merry Beach, if you haven't gone I recommend it, fresh air and beaches, what more can u ask for
5. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
Bear Grylls for sure! Who else is there, honestly
6. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
The greaser era for starters, western times and curious about medieval times
7. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
My partner, Mila Kunis, Mark Whalberg and Dwanye Johnson
8. What's your favourite family recipe?
Mum does a great chicken and lemon soup, but my Uncles lamb... Amazing! Lets no forget about the flaouness at Easter time
9. What is your favourite game or sport to watch and play?
I would have to say the UFC and to play, muck around wrestlig in a pool or beach, the no gravity makes you feel like a ninja
10. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Without a doubt it would be pizza, doesnt matter if it is Lebanese pizza, Dominoes or traditional Italian style