Getting to Know Jim ...
1. What makes you laugh the most?
Going to a really great comedy show for example Carl Barron.
2. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Love to go to the beach with family and friends, my nickname was amphibian.
3. What is your favourite thing about your career?
Meeting people from all walks of life
4. What is your favourite holiday destination?
Of course the Greek Islands
What is your favourite book to read?
“You for Ever” - Lobsang Rampa
6. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
1993 this was when I backpacked around the world with my wife “Mandy” for a year
7. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
14th Dalai Lama, Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger, Kim Basinger and Marilyn Monroe
8. What's your favourite family recipe?
Yemista (Greek Stuffed Tomatoes, Peppers and Egg Plant)
9. What is your favourite game or sport to watch and play?
NRL “St George Illawarra”
10. What or who has had the most positive impact on your life?
For me, it has been my parents, no job is too big or too small always give your 110% and never give up stay positive.