Getting to Know Louise ...
1. What makes you laugh the most?
Being on a girls' night out and telling stories
2. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Go to a day spa for a pamper day
3. What is your favourite thing about your career?
Love meeting new people
4. What is your favourite holiday destination?
Puglia in Italy, where my family originated from
5. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
James Brolin - always been madly in love with him lol
6. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
1968 when I was 8 years old and was so happy being home with Mum, Dad and my sister
7. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
I was always a major movie buff so Clark Gable, Cary Grant, Mel Gibson and Robin Williams because he always made me laugh
8. What's your favourite family recipe?
My Italian Mother's pasta sauce, it's been handed down over generations
9. What is your favourite game or sport to watch and play?
Love watching good tennis but I love swimming. I was always in competitive swimming, training 4 hours per day growing up so swimming is in my blood -it's a great sport to keep you healthy and fit.
10. What is one thing you cherish the most?
Having a family night with my children and their families on a weekly basis, nothing like family time!
- 2017 - 15 Year Service Award
- 2016 - Premier Member (AUS)
- 2015 - Premier Member